Business users, decision-makers and experts in predictive analytics will meet on 12-13 June 2018 in Munich to discover and discuss the latest trends and technologies in machine and deep learning for the era of Internet of Things and artificial intelligence.
Where AI meets IoT
Data and analytics are the two sides of the same coin, the same goes for IoT and AI.
Without artificial intelligence the gigantic amounts of sensor data produced by the Internet of Things devices will be worthless because humans won’t be able to analyze it. Without the Internet of Things, the artificial intelligences would lack of training data for the machine learning algorithms and the predictions and recommendations generated by the algorithms wouldn’t reach the devices.
To realize the vision of smart devices, smart factories or even smart cities, we need smart algorithms to solve the challenges specific to industry 4.0 analytics and we need smart data scientists who combine analytical expertise with industry domain knowledge. For this reason, we invite you to take part in this extraordinary event. Together, let us translate the vision of an Industry 4.0 into action.
Hot topics on the 2018 Agenda:
– Predictive Maintenance and Logistics
– Anomaly Detection and Root Cause Analysis
– Fault Prediction and Failure Detection
– Risk Management and Prevention
– Route and Stock Optimization
– Industry and Supply Chain Analytics
– Image and Video Recognition
– Internet of Things and Smart Devices
– Stream Mining and Edge Analytics
– Machine, Ensemble and Deep Learning
– Process Mining and Network Analyses
– Mining Open and Earth Observation Data
– Edge Analytics and Federated Learning
… and many more related topics